Saturday, September 15, 2007

iPhone - Mobile 3D Walkthroughs


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was going to be taking the plunge and test driving an iPhone. One of my main motivations for wanting to switch to the iPhone was the desire to load some of my 3D Walkthroughs and 3D Rendering samples on a device that was extremely easy to carry.

I can honestly say that after a week of showing 3dwalkthroughs.com samples to various clients from the iPhone, I am extremely pleased.

The iphone display is crystal clear and really provides a good sized screen when turned to a horizontal postiion. Because the response from clients has been so positive I really feel the iPhone can replace my laptop in many instances.

The next generation of the iPhone will certainly be an effective way for developers to mail out full multi-media listing presentations directly to a potential buyer's iPhone. I will continue you to post my experiences with the iPhone as I have more time to play with it.

No comments: